Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So much for penury

I started looking for part time work the moment I got home on Friday. I now have four adjunct classes in the bag - which means I can go the the Canadian Rockies for Columbus Day and I can ALSO go to Ecuador for New Years. Interested... Lola?

In other news, my recent positiion vacancy post has been refilled by the previous occupant. My stalker is back. This is rather good news, since he is the devil I know and my vanity is rather stoked by the idea that some random man that I don't like very much likes me. Vanity is, in other words, a failing of mine. Let's hope it doesn't get me into trouble.

Pax and Joe did in fact split up yesterday. I am sad for them, but they agree it was a good decision. I predict many martinis and mojitos this weekend.

And that's it for me today. More to say tomorrow, almost certainly.

No comments: