My brother has pissed me off by suggesting that my running days are over. That I can't handle it anymore. That my knees can't handle it anymore. Blah blah. In response I have decided to jog/walk/crawl, whatever it takes, another marathon.
I want a January marathon to mark my birthday. Top contenders are:
1) Miami Marathon - it's Miami, after all.
2) Carlsbad Marathon - San Diego is perfect weather and terrain.
3) Angel Marathon - Boulder City, NV (never been there - sounds cool).
4) Disney World Marathon - magic kingdom??
5) Ocala Marathon - again, Florida is great for running (crawling, too).
Anyone have an opinion on this? Oh and to be clear, I will stomp my brother on this issue. Nothing pisses me off more than people who don't believe in me.