Monday, November 1, 2010

What happened to me?

A lot has happened. I lost my job, and that turned out to be a good thing. As it turns out, I hated that job, and I don't miss it. I miss the paycheck a lot, but for $3126 per month? That much pain? Not worth it at all.

I have also been doing some, oh, mental and physical inventory in an effort to somehow get myself back to where I was before the Recent Unpleasantness*.

Guess what? At the moment in my life when I thought I was the most plain and dreary looking, I looked like this:



I was so terribly insecure. I actually thought having those hips made me fat. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. So not funny.

How are you?

* That whore my father married has sold our house, and moved back to the old neighborhood, and gee it's a good thing I don't have that horrible job anymore because she has been lunching with my former coworkers and telling them what a terrible person I am to have "done this to her." Whatever could she mean?

12 comments:

Megan said...

You were, and are, lovely.

That Woman? She's black in her soul. It will come around. It will.

sybil law said...

Beautiful in that picture!!

That whore has such issues.

So - you're kicking ass and taking names now? I like it. :)

Catherine said...

Hi Nina. You are beautiful always.

Woodrow said...

Boobies!

Get over it already, Nina.

Love you.

Woodrow said...

Boobies!

Get over it already, Nina.

Love you.

Woodrow said...

Boobies!

Get over it already, Nina.

Love you.

What Possessed Me said...

Those are some fantastic boobies, lady.

Whore is gonna get bitch slapped by karma, just you wait.

Jane Gassner said...

God, who knew you were so gorgeous. I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Kate P said...

Nice to "see" you again, Nina! Your eyes are so pretty it would be hard to describe you as plain, ever.

I am glad you are away from that crazy b*tch.

Avitable said...

I always feel so happy when I see new posts from you.

Anonymous said...

Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

Kate P said...

Hey, Nina, wherever you are, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you & hoping you're having a good Christmas.