Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sin of the Week, 9/9/07

The worst thing I did this week (besides giving class 2 prescription drugs to people for whom they were not prescribed, calling my aunt and uncle upwards of nine times a day to voice literally hundreds of petty complaints against everyone in my family, threatening to sue my dad's doctor for malpractice) is scream* so loudly into my cell phone, right there on the corner of 42nd and 2nd, that my sister's ears are still ringing two days later. I won't say what made me do it because it would be just too embarrassing. Anybody have any class or self-control to spare? If so, send it my way. I am behaving like a complete asshole.




* this would be one of the seven deadly sins, by the way... for those of you who don't keep track of those: lust, gluttony, sloth, greed, rage, envy, and pride. Normally, I am all about pridefulness. This week, apparently.... rage.

No comments: