Monday, July 9, 2007

$65

And worth every penny. *




I spend a shameful amount of energy trying to find ways, short of hiring a plastic surgeon, to NOT look like I am as old as I am. Which is 37. Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel: It makes me feel, for at least twelve hours, as if I have the skin of a four year old. If I use it once a week, I get far more than twelve.

* Monday posts will typically be about stuff I like (and sometimes buy). Not all products I mention will be womanish - in fact, the next three will be gender inclusive.

Even if you don't want to spend your money as (what is the opposite of wisely?) unwisely as I do, you might find something useful. If not, you can marvel at what an idiot I am for spending more than I make. I marvel at it too... all the time.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Read my book "An Ordinary Black Cat". You will love it! It is in www.catyourway.com