Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I will get some. Or at least try.

I am a coward (and really boring). I don't even make out with strangers in bars anymore, let alone have actual sex. But if I did... wow.





I would go get bagfuls of these. When I clicked on the, ahem, "get some" link, I discovered that the only distributers are bars. Since nothing says romance like a condom that is only obtainable after 4pm... in a place that sells little but a product known to impair judgment (!), and since I have been trying to be less boring and have more courage in all areas of life, including the dating/romance/love/making out part, I have decided to visit at least three of these establishments this week and ask for condoms. What I will do with them once I have them, I have no idea. But I will disclose the results of my "get some" quest here.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

A few of those distributors are not actually bars, or at least aren't exclusively bars. For example, the DUMBO General Store Bar & Cafe opens at 7:30 am! And in Manhattan, the Around The Clock Cafe is open 24/7! Now *that* sounds like romance to me...

I'm so sad, I'd forgotten all about these when I was down visiting this weekend. I'll have to beg someone to mail me a handful...