We need to have a talk.
My dad is once again in medical danger, and once again it is the kind of thing that we can't do much about but watch and wait.
Here's how you get into my dad's kind of trouble:
1) have bad knee
2) get knee replacement
3) get leukemia
4) get chemo
5) get staff infection
6) have staff infection "bond" to the titanium in the knee
7) lose short-lived chemo produced leukemia remission
8) get sent home to die
9) refuse to die and just keep being not dead for eight months
10) have all your teeth removed because the chemo destroyed them
and now we go to ...
11) find out the permanently infected knee is threatening to become systemic and that the leg may have to be amputated to save his life -- even though he no longer has leukemia. Is that irony? Or is it sarcasm... I get so confused.
Anyway, since you all know I am permanently off intercessory prayer, can you get on this for me?
I am going to go abuse alcohol now. Thanks.