Wednesday, October 24, 2007

100th Post

I have little to say but this:

1) I signed up for NaBloPoMo.

and

2) I signed up for NaNoWriMo.


I have no idea what is with these names. But the month of November is almost certainly going to be an exciting one for me, and not likely exciting in a good way. So instead of drinking myself to death or smoking hookah until my lungs collapse, I plan to try to write my way from November 1st to November 30th and hopefully arrive at December 1st without any major physical damage - unless climbing falls count, because I always welcome those (crash pads, no big deal).

Also, please see updated links list. I have added some climbing links; in particular, check out Kelly McBride for inspiration and some great pics.

And to close I will report (because it's a big deal to me) that I climbed a V1 (that's bouldering speak for almost the easiest thing in the room) without beta (help) and on the first try (onsight). Click here for more climbing terms.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am assured, what is it — a false way.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.