Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sin of the Week, 10/21/07

Right in under the wire, I managed to sneak in the HORROR OF HORRORS, sin-wise. I am pretty sure that last night (or this morning, depending on how you look at it) I Kissed Some Guy. As in a peck on the lips- not a big deal or anything, but good heavens to how many martinis was that? One minute I was innocently smoking hooka and drinking my one drink and the next minute I was tuning a violin in Some Guy's apartment. And in case you are wondering, NO, TUNING is not a metaphor and neither is violin. He had a violin and, um, three pianos. A guy in New York City with three pianos. Some Other Guy taught Sri to play chopsticks. And God knows what else. We did not get out of there and home until, uh, what, 5am?

I bet you'll never guess what Some Guy does for a living.

Oh, damn, you got it, first try!

Of course he is a software engineer.

Ow ow ow ow ow. I am OW now taking my pounding head back to bed. Because ow. Those martinis really, really hurt, and I am a total idiot.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: