Leaving aside the fact that I assaulted Some Guy with my breast the other day, and leaving aside the fact that I have been neglecting my job in the usual fashion, I have also to report that:
1) For the third week in a row, I canceled my tutoring appointment with my one and only paying student. And I canceled it twenty minutes before the appointment, so he was already on his way in from Brooklyn.
2) I might have (in my mind* only) called someone a retarded gorilla.
3) I haven't responded to all the awesome (and you have no idea how much appreciated comments) you leave on this here blog - in weeks.
4) You might without obvious unreason call me a newly minted drug addict. I have to take stuff to get to sleep at night. For a person who used to be able to sleep standing up on a moving bus, this is indeed a defeat.
5) I got ragefully jealous when I found out that Julie - my own personal internet friend who I talk to all day, every day - has been soliciting on her blog for additional internet friends. As if I were not enough for her. Supajewie, WTF?
Mighty Tribute Post goes up tomorrow. It was my original intention to mention and link to every person who has ever commented. I am still going to try. If you want to make extra certain that I get you in there, comment on the review post below. (I won't respond directly to the comment, probably, and yes that does make me a shabby blogger. But I will love that you commented and I will smear all kinds of gooey blog love all over you tomorrow. I hope that helps).
* Oh and I might have said it out loud once or twice to Julie on IM. But that totally doesn't count.