A few things I should have mentioned:
1) Names and occupations of all involved parties have been changed. No one who showed up here and read this story would be able to figure out who Larry or any of the rest of us are unless that person happened to know us in real life.
2) If someone who knew us did by some miracle find him or herself here, it would be istantly clear who I am and who was being talked about.
3) Even though it's unlikely this will happen, I don't want it to. Not at all.
4) Site traffic spikes something fierce on Tuesdays and all these hits in New York City are making Nina all itchy and uncomfortable.
5) Though I am convinced that the telling of this story can do Larry no harm in real life... well, you know that scene in The Untouchables where Al Capone (Mr. Robert Awesome DeNiro) screams "I want him DEAD. I want his wife DEAD. I want his children DEAD. I want his cousins DEAD..." etc? Yeah, that's about what Larry would say about me if he read this.
For these reasons:
1) The telling of this story really must come to a swift end both because it's getting old and because it's making me nervous.
2) Once the story is fully cooked, I will be deleting it. It's ugly. It can go away. If you really "like" it for some reason, just cut and paste it and you can ogle Larry's awfulness all you want long after I hit the delete key.
I have to go teach now. I'll type out episodes seven and eight when I get home and I will do my very best to get done with the final installment this week.
Until then, I just want you to remember one thing: I did this for you. I just couldn't help myself. Because you are so beautiful.