Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good enough

You might have inferred that I am neither quitting nor leaving the blog world. Oh, sigh of relief!

(Hear me now applauding myself for relieving you of my narcissistic belief that you couldn't live without me).

If I can pull a post about the awesomeness of the Jews out of nowhere, I imagine I can think of other things to say.

What's to say today? Not much else.

I just felt the need to hit that orange button, and tell you I feel that even though all has gone wrong with the world, all feels right with me.

I hope you all are doing ok, too.

5 comments:

Avitable said...

I'm glad all feels right with you. I think it was the manparts that brought you back from the brink.

Kate P said...

I wasn't exactly where you were, but in 2005 I had a lot of the same feelings. The "everything's upside down but it's right" feeling was like a steel thread running along under all the, uh, crap.

I'm glad you know some good people, and it makes me happy to read your posts--especially b/c you are one of the few people I know who can use "inferred" correctly. :)

Anonymous said...

I am happy you are feeling better and that you are staying with us
:-). I KNEW you would be okay...

Grumpy but sweet said...

i'm so glad. i would miss you.

sybil law said...

Oh, Nina
I wish I could hug you right now!!!
And take you our for some drinks and silliness.
I am so glad you are here.