The ubiquitous 100 things post. The first ten are here. The second ten, aqui. Here are ten more items for it.
31) I eschew adverbs. You can (usually) find a verb that builds the adverb in so that no "ly" word is necessary. Case in point: "The police officer drove quickly to the scene." How about "The police office sped to the scene." ??
32) Someone left a comment on my blog last night calling me cold and heartless. That's right.... someone stumbled onto my blog in the middle of the night, read one post and decided that I am "cold". Jiggity jig.
33) My shoe size: 7.5
34) I lost my virginity when I was 21. You tell me: is that late, or early?
35) I lost my virginity for the dumbest reason EVER. Ready for this? (I wasn't). The reason was that I did not know anyone else who was still a virgin and I felt like a weirdo. Plus I had a nice boyfriend, so I figured I'd get it over with.
36) "Other" school starts tomorrow. I work from 8:15 - 7:20. OW.
37) I don't wear make up unless I have a real and verifiable excellent reason to do so. I love the stuff and all its girliness, but I but my face is my face. Take it or leave it. (Unless I want to bat some smokey black eyelashes at you. Then you get make up).
38) I love thunderstorms. Unless they are thundernados. I do not like those.
39) I might be going to Costa Rica for Christmas. Why the heck not? I have a credit with the company I was supposed to go to Africa with, and there is no one left to die. What could possibly go wrong? (insert ominous music here).
40) Increased doses of Lexapro make people (me) incredibly tired.
Real post tomorrow.