Tuesday, January 22, 2008

An Historic Moment at Reader

I have never done a meme.

I thought I never would.

Oh well.

Here is my first:

The name of my band is: Yutaka Hirose. The name of our album is To Come Back Home. Here is our album cover:



If I could figure out how to properly credit Flickr for the use of this photo, I would. Perhaps the above is all that is necessary.

Forgive me please, SpiritedStrider, for not making a proper job of this meme. Photo-shop is on my other machine and I am late to this party, so I thought I would hop to it.

Here are the official rules:

It's called The Band Meme.

Here's how it goes. You are about to have your own band's CD cover. Follow these directions to the letter.
Go to......

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post.

(Don't forget to follow the Terms of Use at Flickr and provide a link back to the page at Flickr.)

Musical Laughter, Rick(y), Marlee, Mallory, Lola, Bred, * consider yourself tagged. Act as you will, but tagged you are.

* Yo, Lola, I know you have not updated your blog in two months and you are not speaking to me, but YO, you have been tagged. In case you feel like a little harmless blog communication, is all I am saying.

2 comments: