I have behaved so admirably in the last seven days that I hardly know what to write. Aside from being banished to the eighth level of hell, I have been a perfect human being. Unless you count drinking and having murderous thoughts about people who (supposedly) love me. Then you might without obvious unreason surmise (where have I heard that before?) that I have lost all hope of decency.
But enough about me. Here are some more fun pieces of information that a person alive and in the world can expect to learn through experience (and google).
1) Psyche meds are not worth the insomnia (at least, I don't think so).
2) If you turn the heater on, you should turn the air conditioning off.
3) Taking a shower improves a head cold by 12%.
4) But only if you use eucalytpus body wash.
5) Arugula is overrated.
7) The definition of the word "yacht" is unclear - even to people who own them.
8) Avitable likes to touch himself.
I am going to log off for a while and have some more pornographic fantasies about sleeping. I will post later today about breasts.