Friday, November 2, 2007

Splitting the Fork

1) I said I would post every day during November.

2) I am drunk. And sad as fuck. And since it is November 1st, I am obligated to disclose it.


My dad has not called me in three days. I know he is not dead, but I also know he is not calling me because he is too busy attending to her.

My issues are Freudian. I get it. But I miss my dad. And he will be dead soon and he would rather not talk to me because it is more soothing or whatever, to be with her. And considering all that my dad and I have been through since my mother died, to be ranked behind someone who has been in our family for about four years is, uh, well. Shattering?

I can't even call the house anymore - for fear that I will be interrupting something.

Stick a fork in me. I am done.

No comments: