This week's harvest of wisdom:
1) Psyche meds are humiliating, but they work.
2) They also cause crazy-bad insomnia.
3) That I score "above average" on a Wonderlic test.
4) That I have good energry exchange from my second chakra.
4) Chocolate really does cause acne.
5) Your boat has to be 50 feet long or you can 't call it a yacht.
6) Squirrels are delicious.
It's cold and rainy here in New York, so instead of heading off to the mountains to climb, I am meeting Bibi at the gym, where I will learn, once again, that I really can't expect to be a good climber if I don't learn to put down the Pop Tarts and vodka.
Have a good weekend.