Tagged again, this time by Bee, to list the seven most famous or infamous people I have ever met or to do the ubiquitous seven strange things about me post.
Happily, there are more weird things about me to share.
1) I do not own a single tube of lipstick. Gloss, yes. Stain, yes. Stick, no.
2) I categorically reject thong underwear. Whose idea was that? I'd rather not wear underwear than have to wear a thong. And yes, it is possible to find underwear that doesn't create lines. Please stop looking at my ass.
3) I used to be a telemarketer. (I was in graduate school and really poor. Don't judge me).
4) I have twenty bottles of nail-polish. Why is this weird? Because I don't wear nail-polish.
5) I am rarely late or early for anything. I am on time.
6) I have never read a single word of the Potter books.
7) I can't sleep unless I take my earrings out.
Maggie, LAS, Liz, Lotus, Jen,and Cajunvegan.
P, you are also tagged if you want to be tagged but not if you don't. Ditto Woodrow.
(This presupposes that the above listed taggees don't have a choice, which they certainly do).
Oh yes and the "rules" state that if you are tagged you should tag more people and leave comments on their blogs telling them they are tagged.
Tomorrow, I will tell the story of Grip. Until then, have a lovely Tuesday.